I will always love u-Dolly Parton or Whitney

During this week I have watched the movie "Dumplin".I'm not a huge fan of musicals movies, but I decided to watch, because Jennifer Aniston after break in her career starts acting. Dumplin" its about some girl and her mam who is famed in their hometown, because she won  beauty contest in 90s. On the other side her dauther "Dumplin'" has overweight. Jennifer Aniston plays Dumplin's mum and she hadn't been having a lot of time to take care of her dauther, so her sister took this obligation. Thaks of auntie little girl accepted her body and love to Dolly Parton, of course I finished watchinga movie.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania the movie dumplin


 After I wanted find some Dolly Parton's song from this film, and I was very surprised, confused and shocked in this same time, because I had discovered that Dolly Parton not Whitney Houston is owner and songwriter of the song " I will always love you". I watched a few interwiev with Dolly and she said that she is very happy that Whitney sang this song, because thaks of her this song became one of the moste popolar one in all time. Now when I listened to the orginal soundtrack and Whitney's cover I  sincerely prefer the orginal one- Dolly Parton.
Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania dolly parton i will always love youZnalezione obrazy dla zapytania whitney houston i will always love you images

Komentarze